Artfully Dress Your Windows With Our Incredible Designers
NorthShore Window Treatments & Design would love to help you outfit a home or business with the right window treatments. As certified dealers for Hunter Douglas, Norman, Graber, and Horizon, our customers have access to the best shades, blinds, sheers, draperies, and shutters on the market. Beautiful fabrics, innovative designs, and easy operation are guaranteed on every product created under these incredible brands. Aside from quality products and exceptional customer service, our clients also reap the benefits of our mobile window treatment store. Our designers will bring their showroom and sample books directly to you, and without the overhead of a brick and mortar shop, we’ll get you the best prices too. If you’re ready to update window coverings in Whitefish Bay, WI; contact us online or call 847-444-9949 to schedule an appointment!
If you’re making an investment like new window treatments – especially if you’re buying from designer brands like Hunter Douglas – you deserve to know exactly what you’re getting and how it benefits you. Our incredible product line offers benefits including:
- Aesthetic Appeal – the brands we partner with carry the most innovative window treatment designs on the market. Expect nothing less than beautiful fabrics, clean lines, and supreme quality when you shop with NorthShore Window Treatments & Design.
- Light Control – the primary function of your window treatments should be light control. Many of our products allow you to adjust ambient light to your liking.
- Privacy – your privacy is important; which is why all of our products, even sheer shadings, offer complete privacy when closed.
- Energy Efficiency – products like Honeycomb Shades are specially designed with cellular structures that help maintain your indoor temperature. This often results in lower energy bills.
- UV Protection – today, most window treatments are designed to protect your floors, furniture, artwork, and décor from UV rays. Many are resistant to fading themselves; and we even have moisture resistant options for damper areas of your home.
- Easy Operation – you have many options when it comes to how your windows operate. Homeowners prefer the ease of top-down bottom-up shades, safety of cordless sheers, and motorization technology most of all.
- Customizable – the majority of our product line is customizable. The material, size, shape, and accessories of your shades, sheers, blinds, and shutters are completely up to you. We also partner with local seamstresses to deliver one-of-a-kind, hand-made draperies to our clients.
- Added Value – window treatments are an incredible way to add value to any room. Often, window treatments are left behind and included in the sale of a home.
Into the Future with Motorized Shades & Blinds
Motorized shades and blinds are perfect for homes and businesses alike. Control one shade or an entire room with the click of a button. Sync your window treatments with an app to set automated scenes with your tablet and shut your blinds even if you’re away from home; or connect to a smart-home device like Amazon Alexa to open shades with a simple “Alexa… open the shades.” Motorization technology is also great for hard to reach windows and elderly homeowners who have difficulty operating their window coverings. We’d love to tell you more about motorization options, like Hunter Douglas’ Powerview®, and how they will directly benefit you.
Contact our Window Treatment Store if you live on the north shore of Milwaukee and are eager to shop new shades and blinds.